A Collection of Video Recipes from hosting sites throughout the world
Friday, February 27, 2009
Chocolate Pot De Creme
Chocolate Pot de CrÃ¨me
1 cup of chocolate chips
¼ cup of egg substitute
½ a tsp of vanilla
¾ cup of single cream
1. In a blender combine chocolate chips, egg substitute and vanilla.
2. Now scald half and half in a medium saucepan just until bubbles form around the edge.
3. Pour the cream over the chip mixture.
4. Blend on liquefy for 20-25 seconds or until smooth.
5. Pour the chocolate mixture into 4 small cups.
6. Refrigerate until set - about 4-6 hours.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)