Friday, February 27, 2009
2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup of onions, chopped
½ cup of GF Plain flour (Doves Farm)
2 tbs of GF light soy sauce (Thai Gold)
1 1/2 cups of GF vegetable broth
2 tsp of fresh sage
1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
1/2 tsp of salt
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic and chopped onion. Cook until the onion is translucent.
2. Next add the GF flour and GF soy sauce (Thai Gold) to make a paste.
3. Gradually mix the broth into the paste, stirring constantly.
4. Now over medium heat, bring the gravy to a boil.
5. Season with sage and salt and pepper to taste.