Friday, February 27, 2009
Spicy Corn Salad with Onions
1 tbsp lime juice
1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
1 1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 ears corn, shucked and kernels sliced off
2 cucumbers, peeled, halved, deseed and sliced
1/2 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a Blender add the jalapeno, honey and cumin, pulse until blended.
2. Gradually add the extra virgin olive oil and continue blending.
3. Add corn kernels to the bowl.
4. Add cucumbers to the bowl.
5. Add onions to the bowl.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and season with salt and pepper then serve.